Friday, October 8, 2010

My Short Stint as a Silver Dragon

So I'm tooling through the dungeon, laughing madly as everything thrown at my bounces harmlessly off my silver dragon scale mail, when I step on a polymorph trap.  Rrrrrip... I become a silver dragon, shredding most of my armor but leaving me a silver killing machine.  You hit!  You hit!  You bite!  I was unstoppable!  Until I got to that cockatrice.  I attacked it without thinking, and before I knew what was going on I was a statue of a silver dragon.

Games and games later, I come across "a statue of a silver silver named Gouda" on a bones level.  I play on a multi-user system, so I can't say I was expecting to find my earlier game's bones level.  Hmmm, it sure would be nice to have all the gear that I was carrying when I became a silver dragon (and which I was still carrying at time of death.)  Thinking, thinking.... hey!  I have an idea.  I blasted the statue with force bolt and all my prior possessions come pouring out.  Thank you, Dev Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment