Friday, October 15, 2010

Start of End Game - The Plane of Earth

I'm so scared, but I have to ascend a Tourist.  It will be the culmination of 25 years of Nethacking.

No return!?  What if I need to go back down and fetch something important?  Oh, man....

Yay!  "Well done" means I win, right?  Whoa, what's this about a Test?

Can I get a third option?

Oh, great.  Look who's back. Well, at least I have my ring of conflict on.  Have fun with that minotaur or titan or whatever.

Well that was pretty easy.  I got confused and read a scroll of gold detection to show traps, so I knew where the level teleport was, then used 3 charges from a wand of digging to get to it.  What's next, air?  Air is the worst.  Hopefully the ring of conflict will keep the air elementals busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment